[Peace] Can anyone hand out AWARE at Boyle's talk?

parenti susan rose sparenti at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 18 15:11:58 CDT 2001

Tonight, the PRC is hosting a talk given by Professor Francis Boyle at
7:30 pm, at the Illinois Disciple's Foundation. I've known and respected
Francis Boyle for years--he was one of the people who created Freedom of Information
Act---where every person has a legal right to be able to read what the
FBI/CIA has on file about them---a very important right.
And he's an excellent, impassioned speaker.So I applaud the PRC for
hosting him, and strongly recommend attending.

Because some of us are involved tonight in Urbana High School's "What is
War?" forum, I'm wondering if someone from AWARE can go to Professor
Boyle's talk early, and hand out AWARE fliers, and anti-war -buttons?
At the moment there's a bunch on the porch of the School for Designing a
Society.
susan