[Peace] Photo of Supreme Court?

John Wason jwason at prairienet.org
Mon Oct 22 03:16:54 CDT 2001

Does anyone know where I might find a photo of the entire U.S. Supreme Court
that is either already scanned into a computer file in REALLY HIGH
RESOLUTION, or that could be scanned in in such a manner?  I'd like it to be
reprinted in a newspaper, and I'm told that for that it needs to be really
high resolution.  I'm further told that none of the photos currently
available on searchable web sites have a high enough resolution to be
reproducable on newsprint.

I could probably go to the U. of I. law library and find such a photo in a
book, but I'm pretty sure I couldn't take the book out of the library so
that the photo could be scanned.

As always, any help will be gratefully appreciated.

John