[Peace] Gazette

Barbara Dyskant bdyskant at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 22 13:16:24 CDT 2001

Hi,

For those who don't  know, there was a large article by Paul Wood on Page
Two in the News Gazette yesterday, with at least some acknowledgment that a
different view exists, although I think there are a lot more people who
feel the way we do than the news cares to say.

Among other people, Barry and I were interviewed, and it was mentioned that
we were members of AWARE (they got it right what thatstood for), and there
was a picture of us with Barry's "Daddies For Peace" sign.   Sarah Kanouse
was mentioned, as were others involved.   Just thought people should know
about it.

It can be viewed on the News Gazette Online page today on the web.