[Peace] Re: [Prairiegreens] Another question

Laurel Prussing lprussin at prairienet.org
Mon Oct 22 21:07:56 CDT 2001

The website for Congressional information is: thomas.loc.gov
the U.S. Senate is: www.senate.gov

and the U.S. House is: www.house.gov

You can find the websites for all the Congress Critters and look up bills
by subject.

By the time you get done you may be completely stupified by the sheer
quantity of it all.