[Peace] Fogies and Me for Tea

John Wason jwason at prairienet.org
Wed Oct 24 19:52:39 CDT 2001

Pauline, you might try sending this to the "Peace" list, too.  I'm thinking
of Al Kagan, Jay Mittenthal, and Stuart Laird as three older "progressives"
who I'm pretty sure have been around C-U for a while, and I'm certain there
are others.  Those three are all part of AWARE and therefore on the Peace
list, but I don't know if they're on the IMC lists. I think the Peace list
will be your best shot.

What the hell....I'll just send a copy of this to the Peace list right now.
Ah, the beauty of e-mail!

So Al, Jay, Stuart, other Peace/AWARE folks - We at the IMC/public i, with
Pauline heading this up, are working on compiling a list of "progressive"
organizations in C-U.  We want  to expand our circle of IMC
writers/reporters by inviting people involved in those organizations to
"create the news that states their views".  And as Pauline says, the list
will no doubt be useful in other ways, too.  Can any of you be of assistance
in this endeavor, or do you know someone else who could?  Thanks in advance.

John Wason