[Peace] a plea in light of tragic events

James Buell jbuell at prairienet.org
Sun Sep 16 22:58:04 CDT 2001

Marc Sanson, a friend who's in the Springfield Greens, wrote and sent the
following message today. It's the best writing I've seen yet making the
case for peace, to people whose grief, fear and rage have led them down
the path to supporting the unimaginable global violence demanded by our
country's leadership. I checked with Marc and he's happy to see this
forwarded widely. Please read it and, if you wish, pass it on to others.

peace,
Jim