[Peace] Article from Common Dreams NewsCenter

jbuell at prairienet.org jbuell at prairienet.org
Mon Sep 17 00:35:42 CDT 2001

Hello,

Jim Buell wanted to share an interesting article with you.
It can be located at:

Jim Buell also added these comments for you:

I'll try to refrain from too many reposts of web articles, but the horrific clarity of this piece by Robert Fisk from today's Independent begs me to share it. I'd suggest that everyone on the list add commondreams.org to your main bookmarks, and publicize it to friends - it's a rare voice of reason and a bracing dose of sanity.

in peace,
Jim

Common Dreams NewsCenter - www.commondreams.org
Breaking News & Views for the Progressive Community

Make us your internet 'start page' and get rid of that pre-loaded
corporate 'start page' that your browser came programmed with.

To change your browser settings, please go here:
http://www.commondreams.org/starthere.htm

Subscribe to our e-mail list and receive weekly updates:
http://www.commondreams.org/email.htm

Worried about spam? Read our privacy policy:
http://www.commondreams.org/privacy.htm