[Peace] Seeking guests for this Wednesday's "Excuse Me, Mister" show

Arun Bhalla bhalla at uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 17 02:29:32 CDT 2001

Some of you may know that Zach Miller and I host "Excuse Me, Mister"
on WEFT 90.1fm, on Wednesday evenings (8-10pm) alternating with
"Eclectic Seizure."  Our show features (political|independent)
(news&views|music), and we try to have guests in the studio whenever
possible.

This week, we hope to feature guests providing reactions and
commentary to events and discussions from the past week related to the
hijacking attacks on September 11.  If you are interested, please send
me (bhalla at uiuc.edu) some email, ideally by Tuesday night.  All are
welcome, but please note that WEFT's broadcast studio is small and can
only accomodate a handful of guests at a time.

Thanks,
Arun