[Peace] [illinoisgreens] Press Release: Coalition to Stage Mass Rally, March to Oppose U.S. Government Push to War (fwd)

Jim Buell jbuell at uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 24 11:32:12 CDT 2001

FYI, there is a new coalition of peace groups in Chicago.

jim

|In light of the Sept. 11 tragedy, I invite you to consider:            |
|Alternative perspectives - http://www.commondreams.org                 |
|A personal response  - http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~jbuell/911/       |
|Peace will not come out of a clash of arms but of justice lived -Gandhi|