[Peace] Post-Terrorism Activist Forum

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at onthejob.net
Wed Sep 26 13:50:06 CDT 2001

Activism in the Wake of Terrorism:
How and Where Do We Go from Here
A Symposium Presented by Students for Environmental Concerns (SECS)
and UIUC's Environmental Law Society (ELS)
Thursday, September 27,  6pm
U of I Law Building, Room F

SYMPOSIUM: Activism in the Wake of Terrorism: How and where do we go from here.
A discussion about the future of environmentalism and progressive
causes in the new world order.

SETUP: Three prominent members of Students for Environmental Concerns
and UI's Environmental Law Society will be leading an open forum
dialogue about the recent tragic events in America and their impact
on our lives, the environment, and our activist agenda.

WHEN: Thursday, September 27, 6pm

WHERE: U of I Law Building, corner of Pennsylvania Ave. and 6th St., Room F.

SECS and ELS are both ISEN member groups.