[Peace] Mutual Aid Pact

Al Kagan akagan at uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 12 13:31:35 CDT 2002

The AWARE Mutual Aid Pact is organized to come to the aid of people
targeted because of the ethnicity, religion or political beliefs.  We
are in need of a volunteer to set up and maintain a database of
people who have joined the pact and what they have offered to do.  We
currently have about 100 records to input. We will greatly appreciate
it is someone can come forward.  Many thanks.
--

Al Kagan
Africana Unit, Room 328

tel. 217-333-6519