[Peace] (no subject)

Dlind49 at aol.com Dlind49 at aol.com
Sat Aug 10 09:27:31 CDT 2002

There have been numerous international conferences regarding these serious
issues and consequent attempts to resolve some of the devastating
consequences on not only Iraq but other nations where U.S. and other nation's
military actions occurred. As a participant and invited speaker at many of
these conferences, I am very concerned with the total lack of knowledge and
willful prevention of distribution of the findings of these international
conferences within the United States.  Conference proceedings from CADU,
Child and the Family, and CASI have been published and distributed in hopes
of stemming on continuing health, environmental, cultural, and political
problems that were initiated by deliberate actions of U.S., British, and
other participating nations actions. Numerous documentaries have also been
completed but there distribution also has been limited. Recent books such as
those written by Allison Johnson and Seymour Hersch also are not discussed as
thoroughly in the media as is necessary.  Our/My  continued efforts within
the congressional arena which started during the Clinton administration have
also been stymied for political, military, and economic reasons.   In
England, my / our actions and the briefings that we have given in the British
House of Lords and House of Commons have had some effect. The BBC and other
independent journalists also has been instrumental in getting the truth out.
Consequently they and many of us throughout the U.S. and world have suffered
retaliation. Web sites that provide excellent information include:

www.ipb.org
www.cam.ac.uk/societies/casi/
www.cadu.org.uk
www.childfamily.gr

Two very good links to major peace web sites is:

http://www.ipb.org/links.htm
http://cadu.nologic.org/links.html

Today, we are about to go back to war once more without justification and
consequently the serious health effects that have caused death and illness to
noncombatants and military personnel will be magnified.  U.S. and British
government officials have avoided liability for their willful actions while
holding others accountable for theirs. It is time that the citizens of all
nations ensure that the nonsense stops. As I always end my invited talks and
close my written reports, "We must do what is right for God and the citizens
of the world".

dr. doug rokke