[Peace] Tomorrow, sat at 6pm, join the PROTEST!!!

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Fri Aug 9 15:38:56 CDT 2002

Susan--

Would there be an objection if I and anyone else gave out "Estabrook for
Congress" brochures at this protest?  Best, Carl

  =========================
  Carl Estabrook
  Green Party Candidate for
  US House of Representatives
  15th Illinois Congressional District
  office    217.355.7313
  mobile    217.369.5471
  residence 217.359.9466
  <www.carlforcongress.org>
  "One great source of the strength of the ruling class
  has ever been their willingness to kill
  in defense of their power and privileges.
  Let their power be once attacked
  either by foreign foes or by domestic revolutionaries,
  and at once we see the rulers prepared to kill and kill and kill.
  The readiness of the ruling class to order killing,
  the small value the ruling class has ever set upon human life,
  is in marked contrast to the reluctance of all revolutionaries
  to shed blood."  --James Connolly