[Peace] Teach-in and Bears Game

Kranich, Kimberlie Kranich at WILL.uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 26 09:23:05 CDT 2002

I wonder if organizers of the teach-in wouldn't mind altering the flyer to
add the demonstration/engagement of Bears' fans on Sunday, Sept. 8th from
10:30am - noon on the corner of State Street and Kirby Ave. in Champaign?
Game time is noon.

I realize that the teach-in has been months in the planning and a fantastic
flyer has already been made.  This is merely a request.  I'll certainly
understand if there isn't any interest in adding this information.  It might
be asking too much given all of the energy and effort that has and will go
into the teach-in.  Just a thought.