[Peace] Teach-in and Bears Game

Meridith Kruse bmmk at soltec.net
Mon Aug 26 09:34:10 CDT 2002

Hi all,

I cannot speak for the whole teach-in committee but here are my thoughts-

It is great that an engagement of Bears fans will be taking place
on the 8th - and I will help to publicize this, and hopefully participate...

However, I think its too late to add this information to the teach-in
flyers-

First, they're already printed, many have already be copied (now
with the correct date!!) and distributed-

Also, when co-sponsors were approached about endorsing the teach-in
they were given information that appears on the flyer only... I doubt
that many would have a problem endorsing a street demo but we can't
just make that assumption - without having checked. So at this point, less
than 2 weeks before the event, we really need to move forward with
getting teach-in flyers out and up...

So, my vote would be to keep the teach-in flyer as is, but work with
those organizing the street demo in any way we can...

Meridith