[Peace] town mtg Wednesday

Dlind49 at aol.com Dlind49 at aol.com
Mon Aug 26 11:50:29 CDT 2002

A suggestion to increase effectiveness is to prepare a point paper, to give
to Eric Woehrman (LD), Jon Morris (Vets/ military), Jeremy (district dir),
Matthew Bisbee (local coordinator- projects-constituent services) and Tim
Johnson with specific issues to address and resolve.  We should include
suggested resolution methods/ procedures for each issue.  I had discussion
with Matthew in Tim's office this morning and I have already enumerated some
concerns. He asked for point paper with issues and suggested actions. This is
an opportunity to get issues addressed with suggestions on what to do. We
should also make copies of point paper to hand out to press or others who are
interested at the townhall meeting.