[Peace] Help us reach 100,000 signers for Iraq message by Weds (fwd)

patton paul ppatton at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 26 13:24:11 CDT 2002

If you want to sign Moveon.org's petition against the war on Iraq, but
haven't gotten around to it yet, please do so as soon as possible.
-Paul Patton
Dr. Paul Patton
Post-Doctoral Research Associate
Beckman Institute  Rm 3027  405 N. Mathews St.
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign  Urbana, Illinois 61801
work phone: (217)-265-0795   fax: (217)-244-5180
home phone: (217)-328-4064
homepage: http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~ppatton/index.html

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.  It is the
source of all true art and science."
-Albert Einstein