[Peace] day of war event

jeffsowers at swissinfo.org jeffsowers at swissinfo.org
Sun Dec 8 19:55:54 CST 2002

Please forward this message.

Day of War with Iraq Event

In the event that the U.S. launches a full-scale military attack on the
nation of Iraq.

On THAT DAY (or the following day if war begins at night after 7:00 PM),
those opposed to the war will be assembling at:

The Corner of University and State at Westside Park in Champaign from 5:00
pm onward (until people decide they want to leave).

We will provide signs, bullhorn, candles, flashlights, hot chocolate, and
handouts with peace songs to sing.

Please bring extra flashlights if you can.

We need help organizing this event. Our needs include help with publicizing,
making appropriate signs for the event, gathering together songs, and bringing
hot drinks. Please email or call Jeff at 384-0945 if you can help in any
way.

Thanks

Jeff Sowers