[Peace] more song lyrics

enslin at prairienet.org enslin at prairienet.org
Mon Dec 9 14:38:07 CST 2002

> D.	Carolers For Peace! – Practice is this Monday, December 9th at 7pm
> at 412 W. Illinois at Danielle’s House  - Actual event is this Thursday
> at 5pm in downtown Urbana on Main St in Champaign County Courthouse
> Plaza.

Here are some reworded xmas songs by Beth Tub:

To the tune of God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen :

Oh lend your ear and you will hear a sad story unfold
of how duress caused by excess knocked out our species old!
Our point of veiw needs a review and we need to be told
Pay attention to choices that you make, choices you make!
Your choice not to choose is the largest mistake!

To We Three Kings

Empire of the United States
making choices for others' fates
still expanding