[Peace] Feb 23 Oxfam Hunger Banquet

Miriam Larson mimilar at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 15:16:56 CST 2002

OXFAM HUNGER BANQUET
Saturday February 23, 2002
5:00-7:00 p.m.
Urbana Middle School Cafetorium
1201 S. Vine, Urbana

Experience world poverty in a dinner simulation of
global hunger while supporting Oxfam International.
Choir and international music will be performed by
area groups and guest speakers will talk about world
poverty. If possible RSVP with Adrienne Bauer at
(217)328-2754. Tickets will be available at the door.

Here is a very neutral way to support peace and
harmony.  If you have any questions about the banquet
feel free to email me or call at 328-6648.  Or, even
better, if you would like to help out by doing art to
decorate our banquet hall, that would be faboulous.
Thanks.
MIRIAM LARSON