[Peace] farewell potluck for Pauline

Brent McDonald bjmcdonald6 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 14:31:48 CST 2002

Salutations friends,

As you may or may not know, Pauline B. is leaving C-U this month for an
internship with shortwave radio in Costa Rica.   I would like to invite
friends and cohorts to join in a farewell potluck of sorts in the IMC’s
front room this Friday evening, 6-8pm.  Do drop by and wish our new
correspondent a safe and productive Central America sojourn.  All are
welcome to bring some food, beverage or musical instrument.   For more info,
contact me at bjmcdonald6 at hotmail.com.

Brent McDonald

Also, consider sticking around for the backroom Cabaret performance
beginning at 8pm.