[Peace] skeptics wanted

sarah elzbieta kanouse kanouse at students.uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 20 18:53:23 CST 2002

I was interviewed this afternoon by Tracee Brock, a UI journalism student
who is writing an article on the meaning of 'patriotism' after 9-11.  She
is searching for people who are critical/skeptical of the concept of
patriotism or who are working to reclaim it include dissent and activism
as 'patriotic' activities.  My interview was fun and lasted about 20
minutes.  Please email her at tbrock at uiuc.edu or call 359-7407.

--Sarah

PS  IMCstas: I included this on the IMC list for someone to work
with her to get the article in the public i when it's done.