[Peace] skeptics wanted

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 20 19:01:47 CST 2002

Why doesn't she come to the AWARE ("Anti-War, Anti-Racism Effort") meeting
at the University Y on Sunday night, 6-8PM?  If recent meetings are any
guide, she'll have no trouble finding people there eager to expatiate on
patriotism.  Regards, Carl
  C. G. Estabrook
  University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign [MC-190]
  109 Observatory, 901 South Mathews Avenue, Urbana IL 61801 USA
  academic: <galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu>
  business: <cge at shout.net>