[Peace] AWARE funds update

raia fink raiafink at students.uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 25 14:31:16 CST 2002

We have an EIN #. Finally. That means we can have a bank account. Finally.
I will open the account on tuesday. That means that if you have written a
check to AWARE, it will be deposited this week. (I will also deposit all
the cash)

The type of checking account we are allowed to have allows three
deposits a month. That means that I will not run out and deposit every new
check immediately, but rather I will make no more than three lump deposits
per month. It is safe to say that all checks written to AWARE will be
deposited within 15 days of me getting my hands on them.

If you want an update on AWARE's funds, or need reimbursment from AWARE,
or need AWARE money to pay for stuff AWARE has decided to sponsor,
I'm the person to talk to. Please try to have recipts for
reimbursements. If you expect reimbursements, please bring it up with
AWARE *before* you spend the money. Otherwise, no guarantees.

I am NOT the person who decides what AWARE is going to fund with its
massive bank account. I am NOT the  person who ok's reimbursements for
your daily cappuchino. You must bring those issues up with
AWARE-in-general, not Raia-in-specific.

Anyone who wants to help me file AWARE's taxes should let me know.
Don't all of you call me at once though.

-Raia
(217) 344-7822

        Show me a time when violence is necessary and I will show you
              a time when you are not as free as you thought.
                           -Bombs don't meet needs-