[Peace] Please call Sen. Fitzgerald now: one more step for reform (fwd)

patton paul ppatton at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 26 10:30:06 CST 2002

More on campaign finance reform, forwarded by:
Dr. Paul Patton
Beckman Institute  Rm 3027  405 N. Mathews St.
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign  Urbana, Illinois 61801
work phone: (217)-265-0795   fax: (217)-244-5180
home phone: (217)-328-4064
homepage: http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~ppatton/index.html

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.  It is the
source of all true art and science."
-Albert Einstein