[Peace] (no subject)

Carol Inskeep inskeep at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 7 10:38:38 CST 2002

It's dark, it's cold, it will soon be February, so it's time for a warm
get-together. And, of course, we also need to raise some funds.  And
so, there will be wine and beer and food and great music by local performers
at AWARES's FIRST FUNDRAISER PARTY on February 9th.

One Highlight of the evening will be an auction where everyone will get
an opportunity to bid on engaging the skills and talents of the exciting
members of AWARE.  Here's how it works: sometime in the next few weeks
Lisa or Carol will call you to find what skill or service you might be
willing to donate. For example, you might be willing to cook meal, read
poems for someone, offer a language lesson, or even help someone with
cleaning or babysitting.  Everyone's offers will be up for bid at the
fundraiser.  We hope to raise money and have fun in the process.

...So please mark your calendars for Saturday, February 9, 8 to 11 pm
at the Bread Company, and consider offering a talent of yours for our
auction.

Questions?  Ideas?  Feel free to call:
Lisa Chason 344-6832
Carol Inskeep 344-9155 (inskeep at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu)