[Peace] AWARE Meeting Tonight--Come!

parenti susan rose sparenti at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 20 09:12:14 CST 2002

Tonight at the YMCA on Wright Street, from 6-8, will be the first AWARE
meeting of the new U of I semester. The mass media has evidently made a
decision, starting Jan 1, 2002, to take the actions of our war government
off the front pages, banking on 'out of sight, out of mind'. Are you
taken in by that?

Please attend to find out what your neighbors are doing, or give a call to
some one who is attending to find out what's going on.

These are the times, and(but) we are the people.