[Peace] Help for tonight & 4th

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Mon Jul 1 15:52:08 CDT 2002

with luck, we'll be able to move a place around so that the IMC and AWARE
are marching together, thus adding bodies together.  and even better if
the greens can move to join us.  does anybody know where Dave Monk's
"Insect Parade" will be placed?  if it's near by, maybe we can move things
around so include it in our lil' univers.  :)

brian