[Peace] Help for tonight & 4th

patton paul ppatton at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Mon Jul 1 20:09:44 CDT 2002

On Mon, 1 Jul 2002, Sandra Ahten wrote:

> We need committments for bodies who are willing to walk or ride on the float
> for the 4th of July parade.

Sandra-
I would be willing to participate in AWARE's contribution to the parade
either by walking or by riding on the float.  Unfortunately, I probably
won't be able to make it to the float preparation party tonight, or if I
do, I will be very late.  Please send me the needed information.
-Paul P.
Dr. Paul Patton
Post-Doctoral Research Associate
Beckman Institute  Rm 3027  405 N. Mathews St.
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign  Urbana, Illinois 61801
work phone: (217)-265-0795   fax: (217)-244-5180
home phone: (217)-328-4064
homepage: http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~ppatton/index.html

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.  It is the
source of all true art and science."
-Albert Einstein