[Peace] Sunday July 5- Agenda

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 5 14:00:29 CDT 2002

Wow! What a great thing that parade and picnic was. For those of you who
missed it - be at the meeting to catch the wave of energy that it is sure to
generate... as we plan for our next big event - the alternative 9/11 event.

I am stepping up as the facilitator / host-est with the most-est. It is my
first time facilitating for AWARE... so come... but be gentle.

I need a food provider, as I will just be rolling in from a long bike ride-
Anybody?

************
Agenda

5:00- 5:20    Group participation Sing-a-long led by Danielle Chynoweth

5:20- 5:45 Presentation on Socially Conscious Investing by Russ Rybicki
5:45- 6pm Report on past happenings
                - Anyone who attended parade encouraged to list 5-10 words
to describe their various feelings regarding deciding to participate,
planning the event, deciding to show up, the reception, the afterfeelings.
If you could have your list prepared... that would be great.

6:00- 6:15 Treasure's Report

6:15- 6:30 News of the week Carl Estabrook
6:30- 6:35 Future events announcements
6:35- 6:45 9/11 anniversary event brainstorming... no holds barred.
Expression of hopes dreams and idealism encourage
6:45-6:55   Discussion of ideas that were generated.
6:55-7:00   Decide next action step.

Lastly... let's make this "bring a friend" Sunday.  It should be an
interesting meeting - let's try to generate some help as we look forward to
our next adventure.  For all those who haven't been in awhile... please feel
welcome back.

Reminder: Al Kagan agreed to record minutes

Sincerely,
Sandra Ahten