[Peace] Late-breaking News...

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Wed Jul 24 09:18:27 CDT 2002

This Just In....

The Berea Dancers are traveling w/ costumes in prepartion for performing/demonstrating a variety of dances, including Irish, Danish, Civil War, Ritual (e g Morris, Longsword), and more....... Pretty cool!

I've been able to arrange for two changing rooms near the Ballroom, and I'm hoping you all will be able to arrange to attend this unusual event!  My tho't is two 15-minute "shows"-- ending the first half and beginning the second half of our 730-1030 dance.  This accommodates those who must arrive late or leave early.

BTW, this FREE dance event is  appropriate for all ages, stages, and experience levels--families, newcomers, and those just curious about informal, traditional, participatory  dancing are welcome.  No partner, skills, or special clothing needed.  PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD!!

Hope to see you tonite, Wed 7/24, @ 730p @ the Illini Union Ballroom.

Jenifer Cartwright