[Peace] Ahmed Bensouda's Freedom Friday 6/14

Martha Zarate zarate at uiuc.edu
Tue Jun 11 09:56:32 CDT 2002

Dear Peace-list Recipients:

You are cordially invited to help with your art and ideas to make some
posters, signs, flags, or any kind of realia you can think of... This in to
support Ahmed Bensouda's Bond Hearing and press conference this Friday June
14.

Please, show up this Thursday 6/13 in my house which is on the corner of
Birch and West High, Urbana. The address is 310 W. High St. Ph. 367-8261,
between 12:00-2:00 PM.

I will provide a vegetarian dish (rice and beans), also the cardboard for
posters. People from the Witch House, please show up with art supplies from
the ART AND REVOLUTION committee (former Pauline Bartolome' s group).

In Peace and Solidarity for the Freedom of Ahmed Bensouda,
Martha Zarate