[Peace] Y're needed @ mandatory meeting/4th of July parade

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Mon Jun 17 22:54:32 CDT 2002

Hi Susan P. and Parade Planners and Marchers,

I will be @ the meeting, as promised, but I'm NOT involved in the parade plans/marching--so if someone who IS on that committee
will also be there, we'll have AWARE's deal covered.  I have a copy of the rules and regs (ugh--they're harsh) plus a copy of the application I submitted, so it's not even necessary to get Susan's copy--just show up @ the meeting.  Please e- or phone me if you will be attending.

Thanks,
Jenifer C.    352-2803        <jencart at mycidco.com>
Tomorrow, Tuesday, at 6:30 pm at the Urbana Civic Center (in downtown Urbana) is the mandatory meeting for a representative of each  group registered to host a float. I thought I could go, but now find I can't. Is there anyone else who could? It will be a real townie event, rubbing shoulders with guns-save-lives.com. I have the forms we filled out, and could bring them over to anyone who could go to this meeting.

Let me know!
susan

Peace at lists.groogroo.com