[Peace] AWARE July 4 at Crystal Lake park

Vicki Ann Ansermet vicki52 at eudoramail.com
Sat Jun 22 17:24:32 CDT 2002

Hello out there!!

Hope you will all join us for an AWARE July 4th Coming Together Potluck Celebration at Crystal Lake Park!!  It starts at 5 pm in the Large Pavilion (located just east of Carle Clinic )and winds up about 9 pm.

There will be not-to-be-missed entertainment, food, and fun!!

Performing will be :  Sarsaparilla
                      Kevin Elliott
                      Sarah Carsey and Karina Lepeley
                      Mark Enslin

 You are welcome to bring your own BBQ favorites and a dish to pass; we will provide charcoal and drinks, and tableware.  We also will have some goodies from Strawberry Fields and World Harvest, so if you just happen to be nearby, feel free to stop in and join with us.

There will be a $5-50 donation.

Thanks everybody!

Vicki Ansermet

A.W.A.R.E.--Building a movement that empowers PEOPLE!  Like Alice said when confronted by the Queen of Hearts and her army:  "Hey wait a minute!  Why, you're just a deck of cards!"