[Peace] Fwd: New School and Military Databases on EBSCO

Al Kagan akagan at uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 12 16:51:39 CST 2002

Here is an interesting military database for those affiliated with
UIUC.  Go to the Library Gateway, http://gateway.library.uiuc.edu/

The pick Search for Articles.

When you get there, click on FULL TEXT, at the top.

The pick the first choice, EBSCO.

Then you will see Military Library FullText in the first group at the top.

--

Al Kagan
Africana Unit, Room 328

tel. 217-333-6519