[Peace] Re: antiracism workshop (fwd)

Mark Enslin enslin at prairienet.org
Tue Mar 19 16:53:06 CST 2002

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:50:48 -0600 (CST)
From: Mark Enslin <enslin at prairienet.org>
To: sdas at onthejob.net
Subject: Re: antiracism workshop

Andrea del Moral, who visited the School for Designing a Society in
january, is touring with an anti-racism workshop that she and a friend
will be offering at the IMC this Saturday, March 23, 2-6pm (after Ladies
and Laddies Against War).

I look forward to this workshop as a picture of the current state of the
language of racism and an impetus for an "us" or uses to change that
current state.

--mark

"Confronting Racism. Challenging Privilege. Building Movements. A
workshop for folks working for radical social change"