[Peace] [Sdas] election opinions (fwd)

Barbara Dyskant bdyskant at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 19 09:03:50 CST 2002

Hi, on elections--

On the subject of Blagojevich--  I'd say yes  - I was at his office while
in Washington working on anti-nuclear weapons issues -- he was "right on"
about this issue at a time other were "right off".  Very accessible too.

As for Laurel Prussing-- I'd say yes too.  She has been steadfastly
principled, supports Green politics,m and a long-term member of the
Champaign-Urbana community, and has maintained support of Green politics,
and held her ground under pressure.  She insists on openness in government
and has a track record with it..

Thanks,
Barbarra