[Peace] teach-in publicity meeting today at 5pm

parenti susan rose sparenti at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Sun Mar 31 13:04:38 CST 2002

If anyone would like to help(the teach-in, yourself, your children, your
grandchildren, the world, GAIA, the human community) there is a teach-in
meeting today, Sunday, at 5pm, at the IMC, right before the AWARE meeting.

Whenever I do something politicizing(attend meetings, phone people,
protest, hang up posters) I dedicate it to someone--my nieces or nephews,
the child of a friend, someone's grandmother--to their future, its
present, our past.