[Peace] Teach-In Apr 5-6, 2002 needs your help

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Sun Mar 31 20:29:11 CST 2002

Hi Friends of Peace, Truth, and Freedom,

You're sitting @ home right now, thinking about the Teach-In, wondering what you can do to help........I can almost hear you!

The good news is that wonderful, AWARE folks have been working so long and hard on this event--which is happening in five days--that things are pretty well in place.   But we still need a bit of help here and there.

REGISTRATION TABLE/GREETING ATTENDEES--This is an important job--first impressions count, and we want everyone to feel welcome

Slots are available on Fri evening from 7 to 8p.  On Saturday, slots are available, every hour, on the hour, beg @ 9a and ending @ 6p.  We would be especially grateful for volunteers 11a-noon, and noon-1p.

MUNCHIES!!

We've got the main meals covered, but it'd be great to have snacks of just about any sort--pretzels (not TOO hard.....), nuts, fruit, mints, cookies--for Friday evening and Saturday all day.

You can call 352-2803, or e-mail me w/ offers.....or just show up w/ a couple of grocery sacks and a few friends!

Thanks,
Jenifer C.