[Peace] Minutes from AWARE meeting, 5/7

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Tue May 7 10:09:05 CDT 2002

On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 06:36:28AM -0700, David Green wrote:
> Minutes from the AWARE "sidewalk symposium": Do we
> need to assign someone to make sure we can get into
> the IMC? Fortunately, it was a beautiful day to meet
> outdoors.

The IMC isn't staffed during that time slot, so there is no garauntee
it will be open.  Usually with space rentals for non-staffed times I
tell people they need to arrange to find someone to staff, but since
Peter Miller rented the space for AWARE, and he has a key, I didn't do
that.

In the event you need to use the IMC and no one is around, you can try
calling people who are known to have a key (like me, 328-1774) and
offering them sweets to entice them to open it for you.

				-Clint