[Peace] AWARE marching/4th of July Parade

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Wed May 8 15:06:46 CDT 2002

Hi Vicki,

My deal is only to get AWARE officially registered.  I'm not going to be in town for any 4th of July events, unfortunately, so you folks are on yr own to organize whatever you want to do to celebrate, fund-raise, or hell-raise!

Hope you get others to help you--sounds like a great idea!

Jenifer C.

--Hi Jen,

I can help with this. I also am starting to organize an AWARE Fundraiser/picnic/bbq between the parade and fireworks.  I hope to be at the next meeting to bring up the idea (altho several folks have already agreed and I have some musicians willing to play).

So keep me in touch!

Vicki