[Peace] a party Party for AWARE and Barb and Barry

parenti susan rose sparenti at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Fri May 10 20:34:03 CDT 2002

Barbara Dyskant and Barry Miller, and family Nadine and Eric, are moving
out east.

Plus we've all toiled and moiled together, sustaining nearly nine months
of political activity together.

SOooooooo, let's eat drink dance flirt regret brainstorm admire each
other.

AT---a party Party, at the place where Susan Parenti And Herbert Brun have
lived---902 S. Lincoln, apartments(yup, two of 'em) 206 and 207---one
apartment for dancing, the other for non-dancing. Bring whatever you can
in terms of food and drink; I'll make pizza for many people!