[Peace] LAW Protest on Prospect Tomorrow, Saturday

parenti susan rose sparenti at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Fri May 17 11:07:48 CDT 2002

Ladies and Laddies will meet on Prospect Avenue, at the place where the
exit from I-74 goes up to the overpass, from 12:30--1:30.

We'll bring banners to hold up, or you can bring your own.

If you need a ride, come to the School for Designing a Society at 12:15,
(409 N. Race STreet, Urbana)and we'll drive the van over to Prospect.

Endless war continues, while the newspapers blare disinformation about
Russia and nukes---just to get us in the right mood for more military
spending, more 'solving' problems by means of violence, more lack of
debate and involvement. (can there be a 'more lack'?)