[Peace] AWARE meeting ad

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Mon May 20 23:43:28 CDT 2002

I just saw on Urbana Public TV (cable channel 6) that good-looking ad for
AWARE.  Unfortunately, it says that AWARE meets "every Sunday 6:00-8:00 PM
at the University YMCA."

Who knows how to change it to say "every Sunday 5:00-7:00 PM at the
Independent Media Center"  -- if that's indeed what we'll be doing...?

   ============================
   Carl Estabrook
   Five Litchfield Lane
   Champaign IL 61820 USA
   office    217.244.4105
   mobile    217.369.5471
   residence 217.359.9466
   <cge at shout.net>
   <www.carlforcongress.org>
   ============================
   "One great source of the strength of the ruling class
   has ever been their willingness to kill
   in defense of their power and privileges.
   Let their power be once attacked
   either by foreign foes or by domestic revolutionaries,
   and at once we see the rulers prepared to kill and kill and kill.
   The readiness of the ruling class to order killing,
   the small value the ruling class has ever set upon human life,
   is in marked contrast to the reluctance of all revolutionaries
   to shed blood."  --James Connolly