[Peace] Emergency: Palestinian UIUC student detained by FBI

David Green davegreen48 at yahoo.com
Fri May 31 09:43:15 CDT 2002

The following message is from Hadeel Assali, a
Palestinian former student at UIUC. I will be calling
Stan Levy and Richard Herman before I leave town later
this morning.

David

Dear everyone:

A dear friend of mine and many of ours, Ahmed
Bensouda, has been detained by the FBI.

We have no idea where he is being held and may need to
hire a lawyer which means raising funds and whatever
else this entails.

Please, if ANYONE has dealt with anything like this
before, if anyone can help PLEASE call me at

217-766-5907
or
Raana at 217-201-1547
or
Matthew at 773-680-0376

There are more details below. everyone, this is VERY
VERY serious.

Thank you,
Hadeel