[Peace] final call

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 6 21:58:49 CST 2002

Did you all see the article about the Postcards for Peace in the NG?Yeah!

The postcards look so fabulous. We are coming right along.  We still need
help at the following times.

Saturday: 9-noon. Drop in to help with final framing, labeling, cleaning
glass etc. If you are familar with FileMake Pro database - I could really
use you. My home studio - 1408 S. Vine

Sunday: Caffe Paradiso 9-11am. Need help hanging the show.
Please let me know if you are able to do this.

Sunday Caffe Paradiso 2:30-6pm. Need workers for the event. We will divide
up responsibilities and go over all procedures at 2:30.
Need your name if you are going to do this.

This is going to be so much fun. There is such a lot a really good artwork
for sale. Please come and bring a friend. The turnout is the determining
factor for success from here.
Sandra