[Peace] Follow-up with officer

Kranich, Kimberlie Kranich at WILL.uiuc.edu
Fri Nov 8 09:53:52 CST 2002

Depends on what you want the outcome to be, Doug.  An officer can and will
question a person suspected of wrongdoing. There is some value in a person
being questioned by the police, whether s/he admits to knowing anything
about the incident or not. Whether it was the owner of the vehicle or his
friend, word will get back to him. Most people don't want trouble from the
police. I don't expect to go to a police line-up, pick the guy out of a
crowd, and press charges. That's not the aim of the follow-up.

Kimberlie