[Peace] Fwd: Detained Palestinan activist from Chicago (fwd)

parenti susan rose sparenti at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Tue Nov 12 19:11:11 CST 2002

Does anyone know a way to reach Ahmed? If so, connect with Jordan Green, a
friend, who is reachable at:

dickeee59 at hotmail.com
Susan,
I'm working on a story about a Palestinian INS detainee in New Jersey.
I'm looking for examples of other Palestinian political activist who
have been targeted. There is a Palestinian guy in Chicago, I think
named Ahmed who was detained, but has since been released. Do you, by
any chance know his full name or know how to get in touch with him?
This would be extremely helpful for my story!
Take care,
Jordan
* * *
Jordan Green