[Peace] Fwd: Detained Palestinan activist from Chicago (fwd)

Charlotte Green chgreen48 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 13 09:14:59 CST 2002

I hope someone can help Jordan out.  He's my son and
my inspiration, an activist since his high school
days.  He wants to write a story for his master's
project on discrimination of Palestinian activists,
but needs more than one example to show a pattern.-

-- parenti susan rose <sparenti at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>