[Peace] recommended books

Charlotte Green chgreen48 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 13 19:28:39 CST 2002

I am compiling a booklist on current areas of conflict
(Iraq, Palestine, Colombia, etc.) plus books on
peacemaking and alternatives to war.  Does anyone have
any suggestions?  The Champaign Public Library is
going to let us put a display in the front lobby for
the month of December, including a bulletin board and
tables for our literature and recommended books.  We
will have to supply the books--we can't use library
books for the display so if you're willing to lend a
book, let me know.  I will also make copies of the
booklist for people to take home.  I think this will
be a great opportunity to get our message out to the
public.
Charlotte